Monday, April 2, 2012

Delainey's Dora Party

D-d-d-d-d-Dora, D-d-d-d-d-Dora, Dora, Dora, Dora the explorer..........can't get this song out of my head after planning this Dora y Diego party for sweet little 5 year old Delainey. I never was a big Dora fan, but of course with each party I fall in love with each character. This party was so much fun to plan......and attend. See for yourself.


Oh no!!!Where's the cake?.....Swiper!!
 

Pinwheels on pencils



Backpack and Rescue Pack favor bags

Unos, dos, tres....gracias for being my guest!



Make your own Boots craft
 
Dora doing the chicken dance


I'm the Map, I'm the Map, I'm the Map!!


The Bridge
Look at the Grumpy Old Troll waiting for trespassers
My Grumpy Old Troll
Lollipop Island
Swiper no swiping, Swiper no swiping, Swiper no swiping!
Bubble Forest....where Swiper has Delainey's cake!


Dora y Delainey

1 comment:

  1. Very cute ideas....I love it!!! Great job as usual...it only gets better from here. Thanks for getting your balloons from Balloons and Things!

    ReplyDelete